Tip of the Day:
- Reading skills are critical to anyone’s learning.
- If your child does not have straight A’s or if your child is struggling, your child may need our SOS program (Student Overall Support) for “executive suite skills.”
- Start thinking about summer tutoring for your children, summer is a great time to get ahead or to review.
- Encourage entrepreneurship in children.
- People of all ages should read aloud 8-10 minutes a day–this act develops fluency in both reading and speech.
- Update your resume today!
- Parents of 8th to 11th graders: Start thinking about the college planning process today!
Link of the Day:
- U.S. News Ranked The 100 Best Jobs
- Why It’s Important to Think About Your Career in High School
- U.S. News Releases 2014 Best High Schools Rankings
- The New SAT Aims to Realign With Schoolwork
- What is a “Flipped” Classroom? Is Your Kid in One Right Now?!
- 13 Mental Health Benefits Of Exercise
- You should mail hand-written thank you notes when applying to colleges and jobs.
- The 6 Best EdTech Newsletters To Sign Up For
- Wordsmith.org is an excellent site for words of the day!