• Schedule of the week prior and the first week of school,
including typical day structure and any special training
sessions; when they can come in to set up their classrooms
• Important staff members – IT, Management, Contact
department chairs, mentors
• test and set up classroom – schedule a time as early as possible
• A scheduled time to visit a veteran teacher’s classroom
• List of assigned students with parent and contact information, as well as IEP’s if special ed
• Curriculum/standards for their position and where to access additional information
• What is the school’s student achievement goals?
• What are the other school-wide goals?
• What regular meetings will teachers need to attend?